How to book your COVID Immunisation
You can pre-book your COVID Immunisation by using the NHS National Booking Service. For first doses, you will book your first and second doses at the same time. If you have already had your first dose, you can book your second via the NHS National Booking Service. The vaccine course is two injections between 8 weeks apart.
Please note that we are providing a single dose for patients aged 16-17 years.
We are also providing booster vaccinations for certain patient groups including:
- People aged 50+
- People who live in care homes
- People who are care workers
- People aged 16+ with underlying health conditions
- People aged 16+ who are the main carers of someone at high risk
- People aged 16+ who live with someone who is clinically vulnerable
Please book an appointment when contacted by the NHS. Please do not call your surgery to book an appointment.