Excipients are found in all medications and are additives along side the active ingredients.
Here are a list of the excipients for the COVID Vaccines:
- ALC-0315 = (4-hydroxybutyl) azanediyl)bis (hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate)
- ALC-0159 = 2-[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide
- potassium chloride
- potassium dihydrogen phosphate
- sodium chloride
- disodium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate
- water for injections
- L-Histidine hydrochloride monohydrate
- Magnesium chloride hexahydrate
- Polysorbate 80
- Sodium chloride
- Disodium edetate dihydrate
- Water for injections
If you have had a severe allergic reaction to the vaccine itself or it's excipients, we cannot book you a vaccine appointment for that vaccine. If you are unsure please discuss this with your own GP.